Take back control of your emotions.
take back control of your relationships.
take back control of your life.
Our 24-Week Adult DBT treatment follows an evidence-based method in treating difficulties:
- managing emotions such as anger and depression,
- impulsive behaviour such as causing physical or emotional harm to yourself or other people because you “weren’t thinking”,
- chronic distress and suicidal thinking because of anxiety and
- subsequent relationship challenges.
The Adult DBT Program consists of 4 modules:
1. Mindfulness: Being aware of the present moment without judgement
2. Distress Tolerance: Getting through crisis situations without making things worse and accepting reality for what it is
3. Emotional Regulation: Understanding and reducing vulnerability to unwanted emotions
4. Interpersonal Effectiveness: Getting interpersonal objectives met, maintaining relationships and increasing self-respect
The program includes:
- Weekly 2 hour skills training group
- Weekly individual therapy
- Phone coaching as required
For a detailed description of the program you are welcome to read our DBT info booklet or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.